General Liability Insurance
General Liability Insurance Information
General Liability Insurance in Woodbridge, CT
Do you own a business? Yes? You need a General liability policy.
Even if you are a sole proprietor or DBA, you need to protect your family and personal assets from business exposures. Your Homeowner's Insurance has a specific, business exclusion that will not cover losses related to your business. That Business Equipment you have stored in your Garage? Yeah, that might not even be covered in the event of a loss. This is why you need a separate policy to cover your business and all that pertains to it. Not doing so can put your home and family at risk for lawsuits or losses that arise out of your business operations.
Are General Liability or Business Owner Policies Expensive?
Nope, they can be extremely affordable and worth every penny for you and your family's peace of mind.
Unfortunately for every business owner, the chances of getting sued have dramatically increased in the last decade. General Liability insurance can prevent a legal suit from turning into a financial disaster by providing financial protection in case your business is ever sued or held legally responsible for some injury or damage.
General Liability pays losses arising from real or alleged bodily injury, property damage, or personal injury on your business premises or arising from your operations.
Different companies offer broadened or basic coverage depending on your specific needs and your specific business.
- Bodily Injury, including the cost of care, the loss of services, and the restitution for any death that results from injury
- Property Damage coverage for the physical damage to property of others or the loss of use of that property
- Products-Completed Operations provides liability protection (damages and legal expenses up to your policy's limit) if an injury ever resulted from something your company made or service your company provided
- Products Liability is a more specialized product liability insurance that protects your company against lawsuits from product-related injury or accidents
- Contractual Liability extends to any liability you may assume by entering into a variety of contracts
- Other coverage includes: Reasonable Use of Force; Borrowed Equipment; Liquor Liability; Non-Owned Vehicles (such as aircraft and watercraft); Fire, Lightning or Explosion Damage; Water Damage Liability Protection; Legal Defense Costs; Medical Payments; Personal Injury; Advertising Injury; and specialized liability protection for specific business types
Thank you for your interest in Svendsen Insurance Agency. We work with multiple A+ carriers to bring you the best coverage, knowledgeable staff and quality customer service. Please feel free to call our office at 203-397-3993 or email your questions and an insurance agent will reply promptly.
Svendsen Insurance Agency Insures:
Fairfield County, New Haven County, Litchfield County, Middlesex County, New London County, Hartford County, Tolland County, Windham County
all surrounding areas throughout Connecticut.